Our hydraulic folding tractor mounted pasture harrows have been designed for use on British grassland. The harrows are more aggressive at aeration and very effective at clod crushing and levelling due to their extra weight and strength when compared to other grass harrows currently available.
- 4m, 5m and 6m working widths
- 2.4m transport width (folded)
- 1.88m deep
- 4 rows of tooth sections
- The heavier duty frame also provides improved levelling on mole hills and ruts when compared to a standard duty harrow
- Deep chisel teeth give good penetration into thatch and improved results on pastures when compared to standard teeth
- Upgraded lugs to secure chain bed
- 8mm thick skids
- 80mm x 80mm x 8mm frame (6mm industry standard)
- 14mm chain rings (12mm industry standard)
- Hydraulically folding with safety lock to prevent unwanted opening
- Heavy duty frame, chain rings and castings
In stock and available for nationwide delivery!