Cleanwell steam cleaners are a premium quality machine, manufactured in the UK with an exceptionally long working life due to the simple operation and superior components. There are no mother boards or complex circuits used in the Cleanwell Steam cleaners which makes any repairs straightforward and cost efficient. It is not unusual to see a 25-year-old Cleanwell Washer coming in for a service!
Features of the SS range:
- 100 Bar
- 14 LPM
- 24-volt control, anti-leak detection and auto time delayed shut down at zero pressure which maintains the life of the machine, reduces maintenance costs by 75% and protects the operator
- The fuel tank comes complete with triple fuel filter system, low level fuel cut out & instant self-bleeding system which is controlled by an electronic fuel pump
- Long life, slow revving 1400 RPM electric motor direct coupled to an Interpump pump which has the ability to draw from a water tank.
- The 4 wheeled stove enamelled chassis, complete with a long life, weather resistant, rust-proof stainless-steel cover fitted
- High pressure chemical injection system
- Improved high efficiency burner which produces up to 150°C
- Environmentally friendly specification Designed and manufactured by Cleanwell to comply with CE Legislation
- Supplied with 10 metre pressure hose, on/off gun, lance & nozzle
- 1 Year guarantee subject to conditions of sale