Cleanwell steam cleaners are a premium quality machine, manufactured in the UK with an exceptionally long working life due to the simple operation and superior components. There are no mother boards or complex circuits used in the Cleanwell Steam cleaners which makes any repairs straightforward and cost efficient. It is not unusual to see a 25-year-old Cleanwell Washer coming in for a service!
- 100 Bar
- 10 LPM
- Long life weather resistant, rust-proof stainless-steel cover
- The polycarbonate fuel tank complete with a triple fuel filter system
- Improved high efficiency boiler with a stainless-steel casing
- Low Pressure chemical injection complete with metering valve
- Robust, long life, slow revving, 1400 RPM electric motor directly coupled to an Interpump pump which allows the machine to be converted to direct suction from a water tank, for areas with poor water supplies
- Supplied with 10 metre pressure hose, on/off gun, lance & nozzle
- Environmentally friendly specification Designed and manufactured by Cleanwell to comply with CE Legislation
- 1 Year guarantee subject to conditions of sale.