Stocking premium quality tractor machinery most available for immediate dispatch
The SJH Bale Handler is an extra duty handler which is supplied with both 3-point linkage and Euro 8 brackets. It uses heavy duty tines with rotating rollers to reduce bale damage and is supplied with pipes, fittings and pins.
- 3 Spikes
- Hydraulically driven
- Euro 8 brackets as standard
- Unique design enables bales to picked up and unroll easily all with one attachment
- Ideal for winter feeding or bedding down
- Designed to be used in reverse
Loader Bucket Grab
- Heavy duty build quality
- Height 820mm
- Depth 980mm
- Opening width 1222mm
- Forged tines 680mm
- Euro 8 brackets standard
Heavy Duty Bucket
- Heavy duty with semi-circular insert
- 1.2m to 2.4m Width
- Any bracket can be supplied, Euro 8, Euro 3 and Chilton brackets stocked.
Heavy duty toe tip bucket
New heavy-duty toe tip buckets now available to order. Suitable for skid steers and loader tractors and available from 1.2m wide. They are a fully welded heavy duty bucket with a welded Hardox 500 cutting edge.
High volume Bucket
- Standard duty
- Designed for high volume low density loads such as wood chip or compost
- 110mm x 12mm Hardox 500 cutting edge
- 5mm reinforced sides
Loader muck grab
- Heavy duty
- Superior strength on jaws and frame
- Available from 1.2m to 2.4m with Euro 8 brackets as standard
- Pipes and fittings supplied as standard
soft hands bale grab
An extremely versatile bale handler capable of handling most types of bales. Can be used for stacking bales on their ends to prevent them losing shape and creating a safer stack.
square bale grab
- Heavy duty reinforced double steel tube
- 2 double acting rams
- 198cm opening width
- 72cm closing width
vertical bale grab
A super versatile bale handler that has proved popular over the years due to its ability to carry 2 bales and stack them on their ends to prevent deformation.
multi purpose slurry scraper and snow plough
New to the UK and an extremely versatile 2 in 1 scraper and plough. The scraper has the ability to be used on the front and rear of a tractor thanks to the Euro 8 brackets and 3-point linkage mounts.